Buenos Aires, Iguazu and Rio
- Experience a Tango show and dinner at the Esquina Carlos Gardel theatre.
- Enjoy a city tour of Buenos Aires.
- Visit Christ Redeemer and the Sugarloaf mountain in Rio.
- Chance to see the Iguazu Falls from both the Argentinean and Brazilian national parks.
- Direct flights possible with British Airways from London (regional departures are available)
- Possibility for a beach extension after Rio de Janeiro.
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.
This multicentre itinerary takes in three of South America's must-see destinations over the course of nine days.Start your trip in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires, home of the tango and a foodie’s paradise. Explore the city during the day then take in a tango show and dinner in the evening. Next up is the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls straddled on the border between Argentina and Brazil. You’ll have time to visit both sides of the falls to appreciate its sheer scale and size. Your trip finishes in the stunning city of Rio de Janeiro, home to one of the 7 wonders of the world; the statue of Christ the Redeemer. Enjoy a full day tour of the city by open-top jeep and take in the sights and sounds of this magical city. Extend your holiday by including Buzios or Paraty for a few extra days of relaxation.