Chile & Argentina Lake Crossing
- Half day wine tasting tour at Concha y Toro vineyard outside of Santiago.
- Explore the isolated island of Chiloe visiting their traditional wooden churches and houses built on stilts over water in the town of Castro.
- One day lake crossing by boat and road from Puerto Varas in Chile to Bariloche in Argentina
- Full day tour of the picturesque 7 lakes road from Bariloche to San Martin de Los Andes.
- Finish your trip in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires where a half day city tour is included on one of your days.
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures are also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.
Discover the beautiful Lake District of Argentina and ChileExplore this beautiful part ofSouth America on a 13 day tailor-made itinerary around the Lake District ofChile and Argentina. Start in Chile's capital Santiago where you visit the Concha y Toro winery in the Maipo Valley. From Santiago fly south to the island of Chiloe home to ancient wooden churches and a unique way of life. After Chiloe travel to Puerto Varas stopping off to admire the Petrohue Falls in the shadow of the Osorno volcano. Journey from Chile to Argentina by a series of boat and road transfers on this regions famous lake crossing. From Bariloche drive the glorious 7 lakes road to the alpine town of San Martin de Los Andes. Finish your trip in the bustling and lively city of Buenos Aires, before heading back to the UK.