Easter Island and Atacama
Discover the contrasts of Chile from colourful towns and striking volcanoes to giant Moai statues
- Live the history of Chile's capital city Santiago with the impressive back drop of the Andes.
- Discover Easter Island one of the remotest islands in the world and learn about the giant Moai statues
- Visit the colourful port town of Valparaiso, and former home of the famous Chilean poet Pablo Neruda.
- Explore the Atacama Desert with visits to the Moon Valley and also the high altitude geysers at El Tatio.
- Expert English speaking guides sharing their wealth of knowledge.
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Heathrow to Santiago are possible (regional departures are also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.