- Visit the historic centre of Bogota and soak up the views from the top of Monserrate.
- Visit the picturesque village of Villa de Leyva.
- Taste Colombian coffee while visiting a typical coffee farm.
- Marvel at the views in Guatape from the top of the La Pierda de el Penol.
- Enjoy the Caribbean coast and the fortified city of Cartegena.
- Relax on the stunning Caribbean beaches in Tayrona national park.
- Direct flights from London Heathrow with Avianca (Regional departures possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.
Our Complete Colombia tour visits all the major attractions throughout Colombia over a 2 week period.Start your exciting Colombian journey in the high Andes and the sprawling city of Bogota for a city tour. Next, you’ll visit the whitewashed village of Villa de Leyva in the famous coffee region for a day spent tasting delicious Colombian coffee. Enjoy the incredible views from the town of Guatape on a day trip close to the Medellin. End your Colombian adventure on the Caribbean coast, starting with the colourful city of Cartagena before continuing by road to the wild and rugged Tayrona national park for a few nights relaxing on the beach.