Active Costa Rica
- A full days white water rafting on the Pacuare River
- Fly through the canopy on one of Costa Rica's famous zip wire tours
- Visit the Children's Eternal Rainforest Reserve, the largest private Reserve in Costa Rica
- Enjoy some of the unique activities at the remote Rio Perdido Hotel, set between two canyons
- Kick back and relax at the end of the trip on the beaches around Tamarindo.
- All transfers included
- Direct flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures are also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements
Costa Rica is the ideal destination if you are looking to combine adventurous activities with amazing scenery and wildlife.Start your active holiday to Costa Rica in San Jose with a full days white water rafting on one of the best rafting rivers in the country. After this, continue to Arenal; home to a picture perfect volcano and natural hot springs. In Arenal enjoy a breath taking zip wire tour along with a full day visit to the largest private reserve in Costa Rica giving you the chance to see some of the country's incredible flora and fauna. Next up is the remote and unique Rio Perdido hotel which offers a range of adventure activities and relaxation. You finish up your trip with a few days relaxing on the stunning Pacific coast beaches close to the town of Tamarindo.