Panama Canal and Costa Rica
- Visit the Miraflores lock where you will get a chance to see some of the huge container ships that pass through the Panama Canal
- Full day excursion to the Cano Negro wildlife reserve where you can spy howler monkeys and caimans
- Enjoy a half day guided tour through the Monteverde Cloud Forest, one of the most biodiverse regions in all of Costa Rica, and home to the elusive Quetzal
- Finish your holiday at the Lagarta eco-lodge on the Nicoya Peninsula with its own private reserve and walking distance to tropical beaches
- International flights from London Heathrow with Iberia via Madrid (regional departures are also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements
Experience wildlife and beaches in Costa Rica with the Panama CanalTake two weeks to visit Panama and Costa Rica on this Central America adventure. Start your trip in Panama City, venturing to the old part of the city before admiring the Panama Canal from the Miraflores lock. A short flight brings you to Costa Rica – visit the Cano Negro wildlife refuge in Arenal and hunt for the resplendent quetzal in the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Your holiday ends at an eco-lodge on the Nicoya Peninsula, walking distance to four incredible beaches.