Ecuador & Galapagos Cruise Santa Cruz II
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of old town Quito on a guided half day tour.
- Day trip to the colourful market town of Otavalo a few hours north of Quito where the locals sell their traditional wares.
- 4 night cruise on the modern Santa Cruz II around the Galapagos Islands.
- Explore a variety of the Galapagos islands with a mix of hiking, panga rides and snorkelling trips included for you.
- Flights are included from London Heathrow (regional departures are also available).
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.
Walk the colonial streets of Quito, barter at the colourful Otavalo markets and spot wildlife on a cruise through the Galápagos Islands.Explore the Galápagos Islands on this eight night tailor-made itinerary. Start your holiday in the Ecuadorian capital of Quito, visiting cathedrals and colonial palaces before driving through mountain scenery to Otavalo; test your bargaining skills for ponchos, scarves and blankets at the indigenous market. Spend four nights on the Santa Cruz II cruising through the Galápagos Islands. See all three species of boobies on San Cristobal Island, get up close to marine iguanas on Española Island and go snorkelling in the Santa Fe and South Plaza Islands.