Ecuador and the Galapagos - Finch Bay Hotel
- Enjoy a guided tour of the historic part of Quito including a visit to the 'Mitad del Mundo'.
- Free day where you could visit the highland market of Otavalo or the nearby Cotopaxi national park.
- Explore the Galapagos Islands from the Finch Bay hotel, perfect for those who would prefer not to stay on a boat.
- All meals and excursions are included during your stay at the Finch Bay, and you have a range of excursions to choose from with a mix of land and water trips.
- Flights from London Heathrow to Quito via Madrid (regional departures are also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.
Stay at the Finch Bay and explore the Galapagos Islands from the comfort of a hotel.Experience the Galapagos while staying at the Finch Bay hotel on the island of Santa Cruz. This all inclusive programme includes transfers, meals and a variety of excursions during your stay. The excursions include two full day yacht trips and also an excursion on Santa Cruz island giving you plenty of chances to see the famous Galapagos Island's wildlife. During your time on mainland Ecuador you will have a guided tour of the historic part of Quito with a visit to the equator line (also know as the middle of the world). While you finish your holiday in the coast city of Guayaquil.