Galapagos Islands and Peru
- 5 day cruise of the Galapagos Islands on-board a 16 berth boat allowing you to see wide variety of islands and wildlife.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu along with a night in Aguas Caliente giving you the chance to revisit the ruins on the following day.
- Time to explore the colonial cities of Cusco and Quito and enjoy a half day guided tour to learn about their Inca past's.
- Visit the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas and shop for souvenirs in one of the many markets.
- International flights from London Heathrow via Madrid or Amsterdam (regional departures are also possible).
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.
Combine a trip to the Galapagos Island with a visit to Machu Picchu over two weeksVisit the Galapagos Islands and Machu Picchu on this popular tailor-made itinerary to Peru and Ecuador. Start your holiday in Quito enjoyinga half day city tour of the well preserved historic centre before flying to the Galapagos Islands for a four night cruise. Visit some of the more remote islands with morning and afternoon excursions, spotting wildlife. Next, head to Peru spending time in Cusco and the Sacred Valley before ending your trip at the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu.