- Luxury Belmond Andean Explorer sleeper train from Cusco to Lake Titicaca. One night spent on board plus a guided tour of the Uros and Taquile Islands the following day.
- Visit a local market in Cusco then visit a chocolate museum.
- See the unique Maras salt pans followed by a visit to Moray and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley
- Private guided tours of Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley and also Machu Picchu
- Luxury accommodation throughout your time in Peru.
- Direct International flights with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.
Start married life with a luxury two week honeymoon in PeruThis 12 night holiday kicks off with a couple of nights at the boutique Hotel B in Lima where you’ll enjoy a private city tour. Fly onto Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Incas, taking in the unusual salt pans at Maras before shopping for souvenirs at the Ollantaytambo market. Continue to the Machu Picchu where you’ll have two days to explore the ruins. Finish your Peruvian honeymoon on South America’s only luxury sleeper train, the Belmond Andean Explorer, journeying in style to Lake Titicaca.