- Visit to a local market in Lima followed by a cooking class with a Peruvian chef.
- 3 nights at a good Jungle lodge with all meals and excursions included.
- Mountain biking excursion through the Sacred Valley plus a visit to the vibrant market town of Chinchero.
- Walking tour of the historic region of San Blas neighbourhood in Cusco.
- Hike the short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with a guided tour of the ruins on the 2nd day.
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.
Embark on an active family holiday to PeruBegin you 12 night family holiday to Peru in Lima where you will learn how to cook a traditional Peruvian dish. Fly to the Amazon Jungle for two days of excursions and wildlife spotting before travelling into the Inca heartland, mountain biking and visiting market towns and ruins. Walk a shortened version of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and end your trip with a few days in colonial Cusco.