Sol y Luna
Explore the beautiful and historic Sacred Valley from the Sol y Luna.
The Sol y Luna is a luxury hotel located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas half way between Cusco and Machu Picchu. The Sol y Luna is in the heart of the Sacred Valley which is a region packed with bustling and colourful market towns and impressive Inca ruins.
- Circular stand alone casitas, with private terraces and beautiful garden views
- Temperature controlled heating
- Peruvian art and tapestries
- Hair dryer, free wireless and digital safe
- Either king or twin bedded rooms
- Stand alone casitas with private terrace and gardens with to the Andes mountains
- Separate living area
- Two wood burning fireplaces
- Outside heated jacuzzi in the private rear terrace
- Temperature controlled underfloor heating
- Free high speed internet, hair dryer, complimentary fresh flower, fruit bowl and chocolate truffles on arrival