Walk the Inca Trail & Amazon Jungle
- Hike the classic 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu which includes 3 nights camping along with all meals and full support of porters.
- Arrive at the sun gate in time to see the sunrise over Machu Picchu followed by a guided tour of the ruins.
- Walking tour of the historic San Blas region of Cusco giving you an sight into the city's Inca past.
- 3 nights at an excellent jungle lodge in the Peruvian Amazon with a mixture of excursions included.
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements.
Explore the Amazon and hike the iconic Inca Trail to Machu PicchuWalk the classic Inca Trail and visit the Amazon Jungle on this adventurous 12 night tailor-made itinerary to Peru. Start your adventure in the capital, Lima exploring the city before flying to the Amazon Jungle. Climb a canopy tower in time for sunset, visit a parrot clay lick and search for caimans after night fall. Fly onto Cusco, spending three nights acclimatising to the altitude before starting the 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, arriving at the sun gate at sunrise.