The Best At Travel Team Are Here To Help
Information Regarding Upcoming Departures
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming departure please contact us via the contact details provided in your booking confirmation. If your departure date is within five days then you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking reference number and departure date in the subject line.
Our Flexible Booking Promise
Here at Best at Travel we realise that during these uncertain times our customers require reassurance more than ever. We are working closely with our airlines and resort partners around the world to ensure they’re implementing appropriate hygiene, safety and social distancing measures. And with our Flexible Booking Promise you can have peace of mind to book with confidence.
We are pleased to offer a range of flexible booking options if your holiday is unable to proceed as planned due to Covid-19. Alongside our own revised booking conditions, we offer a range of flexible terms including:
1. Securing your holiday with a £99pp deposit when booking 12 weeks or more in advance of your departure date, with the option of paying your remaining balance in as little or as many instalments as you wish
2. Amending your holiday free of charge up to 21 days prior to departure with the option of:
3. Choosing to cancel your holiday in return for a credit for all payments made towards a future booking if you are not in a position to confirm new travel dates
4. Delaying your balance payments subject to airline ticketing deadlines and accommodation booking terms
5. The option of a non-refundable Refund Credit Note (held for 12 months for use towards a future holiday), of re-booking or a refund in the event your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions
Our expert travel team is on hand to explain these options to you and talk through the specific terms and conditions of your holiday, giving you the confidence to make an informed decision.
Our Financial Protection Promise
All our holidays are financially protected by our ABTA & ATOL bonding, meaning your money is in safe hands. And after 30 years of operating through the ups and downs of the travel industry, we are well positioned to navigate through the current challenges our industry is facing.
Update | The UK Government Traffic Light System
With international travel opening up once more, we appreciate you may have questions regarding the UK Government’s new ‘traffic light’ system.
A summary on what the requirements will be for each colour can be found below or on the gov.uk website – please always check requirements before travelling as these can change at short notice.
Green List Destinations
Amber List Destinations
Red List Destinations
You may also be required to provide proof of a negative PCR test on arrival to your chosen destination – please check this prior to travel with the travel expert you booked your holiday with.
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming departure then please contact us via the contact details provided in your booking confirmation. If your departure date is within five days then you can also email us at email@example.com with your booking reference number and departure date in the subject line.
**our flexible booking options are applicable to holidays booked between 23 March 2020 & 31st October 20201 and are subject to the specific terms and conditions of your holiday, depending on the flexibility offered by individual hotel and airline suppliers. While we have worked hard to provide you with as much flexibility as possible, there will be some instances where there is less flexibility. Any non-flexible or non-refundable elements of your holiday will be confirmed to you at the time of booking by your personal travel expert.