Situated on the Getreidegasse Road, which is renowned for being the gateway to Salzburg, the Hotel Goldener Hirsch provides luxurious accommodation that is unrivalled across the city. With easy access to a range of sites and attractions, the hotel welcomes weary travellers with a range of wonderful facilities, including two restaurants and a bar, a library, and displays of antiques that provide a window into Salzburg's varied history. Guests are assured a warm welcome, while the Starwood hotel's Luxury Collection status means you know you can trust the service on offer; settle back, relax, and begin your holiday in Salzburg.
The Hotel Goldener Hirsch has a range of luxurious facilities and services, including, but not limited to:
- 24-hour reception with express check-in and out
- Multilingual concierge
- Free high-speed wired Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby area
- Dry cleaning and laundry facilities
- Babysitting and childcare services upon request
- 24-hour business centre with conference space and meeting room
- Valet and self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Train station pick up (surcharge)
- Town car and Limo service
Restaurant Goldener Hirsch
Salzburg's most illustrious restaurant.
International wines and magnificent cocktails.
Sophisticated cuisine with a traditional twist.
Built in 1407.
Traditional cuisine served in historic restaurant.
Wide selection of local and international beverages.
Bar Goldener Hirsch
Charming, traditional decor that radiates across the venue.
Was once an inner courtyard for horses.
A favourite of international travellers.