Current Dubai Entry Requirements
• Tourists and visitors allowed to enter, according to Dubai airports’ official flight schedules and subject to airports being operational at their departure destinations
• Travellers coming from the UK to Dubai will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test before departure from the UK, which is valid for 96 hours from the date of the test. Please note that free PCR tests are no longer available on arrival at Dubai Airport
• 14-day quarantine imposed for all positive Covid-19 cases
• Adhere to all official measures and requirements established by the Dubai Government and other countries before travelling and after returning to Dubai
• Disclose any symptoms before travelling by filling in the form provided by airlines
• Ensure you have international health insurance coverage before travelling
• Citizens must notify UAE embassies if they are infected with Covid-19 while they are abroad
• Residents and tourists will bear the costs of examination and treatment abroad; in the event they are infected with Covid-19
• Take precautionary measures and self-monitor for any symptoms of Covid-19
• All arrivals must register their details on the Covid-19 DXB App.
You must also download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App iOS-Android. You
may need to take another COVID-19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at
the airport, you must remain in your hotel or residence until you receive the
test result. If
the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and
follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
• On return to the UK, you will need to present a negative COVID-19 PCR test before boarding the plane in Dubai, taken no more than 72 hours prior to departure.
From 17 May, the rules for people arriving in England from abroad are changing.
What you need to do depends on where you have been in the 10 days before you arrive. If you have been in a country or territory on the:
- green list - you must take a COVID-19 test on day 2
- amber list - you must quarantine in the place you’re staying and take 2 COVID-19 tests
- red list - you must quarantine in a hotel and take 2 COVID-19 tests
You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.
Until 17 May, you must follow the current testing and quarantine rules.
Government Laws and local restrictions regarding country entry requirements are continually changing. Always check the Embassy website for the country you wish to visit or the FCDO website: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice for the latest travel advice and entry requirements.