New York and Barbados
- Spend 3 Nights in New York City
- Stay at the Archer Hotel, a boutique hotel close to several major landmarks
- Take in the best views of NYC from the One World Observatory
- Spend 7 Nights in Barbados
- Enjoy an enviable location close to Holetown on Barbados' platinum west coast
- Make use of four lagoon style pools and a complimentary water taxi service to Colony Club's sister properties
Fly to NYC for a few days of Big Apple excitement before dipping your toes in the turquoise waters in Barbados.Touch down in New York City safe in the knowledge that you have some serious rest and relaxatio to look forward to afterwards. Enjoy upscale shopping on 5th Avenue, dine at The Loeb Boathouse in Central Park and pick any one of a growing number of Michelin starred restaurants for dinner. From there it's on to Barbados, one of the Caribbean's most picturesque islands, popular with the jet set due to it's white sands, colonial tradition and luxury resorts. You'll need some time to unwind after New York, and this is the place to do it.