TRAVELLING TO THE SEYCHELLES FROM THE UK
At this time the border with the Seychelles remains closed to UK Travellers.
The Seychelles is a RED list country currently. All arrivals from RED list countries must be in possession of a Negative PCR test no more than 72 hours before return to the UK. On arrival to the UK they will be taken to a hotel near the airport to isolate for 10 days. Hotel rooms must be pre-booked and cost is borne by the customer, Approx £1750pp for the duration of isolation. Additional costs may be incurred should isolation need to be extended.
The Seychelles has announced that it will be welcoming visitors from across the globe, irrespective of their vaccination status, as from March 25, 2021.
- Visitors will now only be required to present a negative PCR test taken 72 hours prior to departure
- Health Travel Authorization is also required. Visitors must submit their application for approval through the designated platform at this link https://seychelles.govtas.com/. This can only be done after they have received their PCR test results
- There will be no quarantine requirement nor restriction on movement upon entry into Seychelles.
- Additionally, the minimum stay in establishments upon arrival will no longer be applicable.
- Visitors will still be required to adhere to other public health measures put in place in view of the pandemic these will include wearing of face masks, social distancing, regular sanitisation or washing of hands. The new measures also give visitors access to all communal area within the hotel premises inclusive of bars, swimming pools, spas and Kid’s club.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Government Laws and local restrictions regarding country entry requirements are continually changing. Always check the embassy’s website for the country you wish to visit or the FCDO website: https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice for the latest travel advice and entry requirements. For any further enquiries please email email@example.com