Wildlife Tour of Sri Lanka
- Spot leopards in Wilpattu National Park
- Explore the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura and see the oldest tree on earth
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- See elephants and birds on a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park
- Visit Millenium Elephant Foundation in Pinnawela and watch the elephants being bottle-fed
Enjoy close-up encounters with Sri Lanka's fascinating wildlife on this exciting five day tour.This four night Sri Lanka Wildlife Tour offers the chance to spot leopards, elephants and more with exhilarating jeep safaris in Wilpattu National Park and Minneriya National Park. Other highlights include visiting Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura.