Stay at the luxury Royal Island Resort and Spa and rest in villas overlooking the beach and dine in two restaurants serving a selection of traditional Maldivian and international cuisine.Surrounded by natural water features, ponds and tropical foliage, the luxurious Araamu Spa offers an array of sumptuous treatments, steam baths and Jacuzzis. Additional facilities include a fitness centre and the Delphis Diving Centre. There is a water sports centre offering a plethora of options, a swimming pool, tennis courts and indoor badminton. Alternatively, guests can simply relax on the resort's stunning private beach, go island hopping or take a fishing trip.
• Casual, beachside dining
• Open air bistro
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner
• Mediterranean inspired cuisine
• Themed evenings
• Lunch and dinner
• Open throughout the day
• Light snacks and drinks throughout the day
• Serves sandwiches, pastries, light snacks and tea and coffee
• Live bands, discos, karaoke and billiards/snooker
Services and Facilities:
• Spa and Health centre
• Sports Center (gym, indoor badminton, squash, floodlit tennis court, volley ball, aerobics)
• Water sports (windsurfing, catamaran sailing)
• PADI dive center
All Inclusive Package
If you wish to opt for the All Inclusive plan the inclusions are as follows:
All Inclusive Dining
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main restaurant at meal times only
• Afternoon tea and snacks are available from the Pool Terrace - tea, coffee, sandwiches and cakes from the display (only regular coffee included)
Meals served at other outlets incur an extra charge.
All Inclusive Beverages
• House brand spirits (gin, vodka, rum, arrack, brandy, whisky) served by the glass in the main restaurant, main bar and Pool Terrace
• Selected cocktails are available from the cocktail menu in the main bar and Pool Terrace
• House wines by the glass (served in the main restaurant, main bar and Pool Terrace)
• Draught and canned beer (served in the main restaurant, main bar, Pool Terrace)
• Soft drinks (canned and bottled only served at the main restaurant, main bar, Pool Terrace)
• Hot and iced tea and coffee (served in the main restaurant, main bar and Pool Terrace)
• Bottled water
• Soft mini bar of 2 Coca Cola (small), 2 canned fruit juice (mix) filled once daily
Premium brands of spirits, wines and sparkling wines are available at an extra charge. All poured drinks are served by the glass one at a time, and cannot be ordered in advance. Drinks consumed on excursions are not included and will incur extra charges.
All Inclusive Outlets
• Main bar 10.00 hrs – 01.00 hrs
• Pool Terrace 10.00hrs – 01.00 hrs
• Main restaurant will serve only at meal times
All Sport and Recreation
• Tennis – daytime court only, with equipment
• Badminton, with equipment
• Table tennis
• Squash, with equipment
• Snooker and billiards
• Snorkelling gear
• Dingy sailing
• Satellite TV
All sports are available from 10.00 - 12.00 and 14.30 - 17.00 (subject to availability) with floodlit tennis, lessons and certifications at an extra charge.
• Night fishing (one excursion per guest per stay) when staying 6 or more consecutive nights
The benefits of the all inclusive package are available up until 12.00hrs on the guests’ day of check out.
The above package is subject to change without prior notice.