Sands Suites Resort and Spa boasts a beachfront location with stunning views over Tamarin Bay on the west coast of Mauritius.
This four star resort, on the white sands of Flic en Flac, offers guests a number of complimentary water sports including water skiing and glass bottomed boat rides. There are three on site dining options serving international and local food, and the Dolphin Bar hosts live entertainment.
• Air-conditioning • IDD telephone with voicemail • Free Wi-Fi • Mini bar • Coffee and tea making facilities • Hairdryer • Safe • Ironing board and iron
• 52.5 square metres • Located on the 1st and 2nd floors • Private balcony facing the sea • King or twin beds • Walk in dressing room • Walk in shower and bathtub
• 52.5 square metres • Located on the ground floor • Private terrace facing the sea • Direct access to the beach • King or twin beds • Walk in dressing room • Walk in shower and bathtub • 5 pairs of connecting rooms available
• 52.5 square metres • Located along the beachfront • Private terrace or balcony with sea views • Direct beach access (selected rooms) • King or twin beds • Walk in dressing room • Walk in shower and bathtub
Description, Services & Facilities
Located on Mauritius' west coast, on the white sand beach of Flic en Flac, is the beautiful boutique Sands Suites Resort and Spa. The resort has a central feature in the majestic infinity pool, which is situated on the edge of the beach with stunning views out over Tamarin bay and the rock of Le Morne Peninsula. Built around this is the resort offering just 91 guest suites, including one exclusive two bedroom suite. Each one has a spacious and stylishly decorated interior and a furnished balcony with views of the Indian Ocean. There are three restaurants on site each offering a variety of local, international and seafood dishes served under the stars on the beach or within thatched roofed pavilions. The Dolphin Bar has a large central stage for live entertainment and shows and is a popular place for all guests. The beach is where you will enjoy a selection on complimentary water sports such as water skiing, windsurfing, wakeboarding and pedal boats along with beach volleyball and other land activities. The resort also has floodlit tennis courts, fitness room with gym equipment and classes, bike rental service and Sands spa where you can relax and unwind with a luxury treatment. The resort offers chargeable excursions to watch the dolphins, sunset cruises and PADI dive centre. It is also within easy reach of shops and restaurants in Flic en Flac as well as a nearby 18 hole golf course.
Services and Facilities
• Gym with fitness classes and whirlpools • Infinity swimming pool • Floodlit tennis courts (complimentary rackets and balls; lessons at a charge) • Complimentary water sports (water skiing, wakeboarding, paddle boating, kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, glass bottomed boat rides, snorkelling) Chargeable water sports (catamaran and sunset cruises, dolphin watching excursions, big game fishing, speed boating, diving lessons) • Beach volley ball • Table tennis • Bocci • Bike rental (charges apply)
• Tamarind 18 hole Golf Course (nearby, charges apply) • Sand Spa with sauna, hamman, Jacuzzi, beauty salon and hairdresser • Early arrival/late departure changing room • Luggage room • Concierge desk • Local papers with international titles on request (lobby) • Internet corner with ADSL and free Wi-Fi • Pool and beach service • Dry cleaning and laundry services • Library • Boutique
Dress code: Casual smart - gentlemen to wear trousers and collared shirt
• Tamarind Terrace - offers local and international dishes, served buffet styled for breakfast and dinner (dress code for dinner)
• Spices - mixes Indian Ocean spices with international cuisine, served a la carte; limited seating for lunch and dinner with reservations (dinner credit available for half board guests; dress code for dinner)
• Pink Peppercorn - beachfront restaurant serving fresh fish and lobster; reservations are required (supplement applies to special themed nights and (dinner credit available for half board guests; dress code applies)
• The Dolphin Bar - enjoy live entertainment while sipping home-made rum, cocktails and refreshments, along with snacks and sandwiches
• Room service - available for breakfast (7AM-10AM) and all-day dinning (10.30AM-10.00PM)
Let us plan your perfect trip to Sands Suites Resort & Spa , call 0203 130 6970 to speak to one of our experts