Wildlife Tour of Sri Lanka
- Spot leopards in Wilpattu National Park
- Explore the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura and see the oldest tree on earth
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- See elephants and birds on a jeep safari in Minneriya National Park
- Visit Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage and watch the elephants being bottle-fed
Enjoy a close-up encounter with Sri Lanka's fascinating wildlife on this exciting five day wildlife tour.This four night, five day Sri Lanka Wildlife Tour offers the chance to get up close and personal with a variety of interesting wildlife. Spot elusive leopards in Wilpattu National Park, admire the magnitude of Asian elephants in Minneriya National Park and watch the bottle-feeding of elephants at Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage. Other highlights include visiting Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura.