Aztec & Maya Encounters Tour with beach extension
- Guided tour of Mexico City's remarkable sights including the Zocalo, National Anthropology Museum and outstanding Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Time to enjoy the Yucatan's charming cultural hub Merida, a historic place full of cultural heritage
- See some of the most significant Mayan sites, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Chichen Itza
- Visit Celestun, a wetland reserve full of flamingos
- Time to enjoy the world-famous beach area of the Riviera Maya with a few nights of rest & relaxation at a premium All-Inclusive beach resort
This varied tour will through the two astonishing cultures that have influenced this remarkable country: the Aztecs and Mayans. Enjoy beach time with a premium All-Inclusive experience.A 10 night itinerary including 3 nights in Mexico City, 3 nights in Merida & 4 nights at Riviera Cancun. Mexico is an extraordinary country that has been fascinating visitors for a long time; this varied tour will uncover two astonishing cultures – the Aztecs and the Mayans. Start in the high-altitude, highly-populated capital, Mexico City, then move to the flat jungle terrain of the Yucatan peninsula, before ending at the dazzling white sandy beaches around Cancun.