Qatar Airways Launches QSuites: A New Level for Business Class
Qatar Airways have just revealed their plans to launch an EXCLUSIVE new Business Class service on 24 June 2017 – a concept completely unique to the sky. Known as “QSuites”, these incredible Business Class suites are the world’s first ever to have doors – a feature usually reserved only for First Class passengers! With an innovative cabin layout and specially upgraded features, Qatar Airways now offers even more convenience and exclusivity for your buck. Check out QSuite’s innovative new design…
Introducing QSuite – Qatar Airways New Business Class
With a four-seat configuration in the centre aisle of the cabin, the QSuites are perfectly tailored for business and leisure travellers. The suites come with both forward and rear-facing seats, mood lighting, completely lie-flat beds and plenty of extra storage space. Business Class passengers can also look forward to cuisine by expert chefs, created specifically for the skies.
Perks for Business Travellers and Families
The centre aisle seats are organised in a convenient quad shape design that makes it ideal for business colleagues and families travelling together – with the option to remove the barriers and transform the space into meeting areas or social and dining areas. Each of the two seats in the centre aisle recline into double beds and can be closed off to form private sleeping compartments when required.
- Each suite has a “Do Not Disturb” indicator so you won’t be interrupted while you’re sleeping (available for long haul flights only).
- Having partnered with BRIC’s and Castello Monte Vibiano, passengers can look forward to thoughtful and expertly crafted amenity kits with in-flight necessities and skincare products tailored specifically for flying.
- 3,000 entertainment options, including Blockbuster movies, television series, music and games – screened on a widescreen Oryx One system.
- Easy connectivity – each suite has an all-access power port with USB, HDMI and NFC capabilities.
- The “dine on demand” service allows you to choose when you dine. We also love the express breakfast option that means you can sleep in and dine just before you land.
- If the cluster of four seats is configured into a mini meeting area or dining room, there might be some noise spill over into the rest of the cabin.
- Some of the rear facing seats may be a problem. We know that not all customers like rear-facing seats.
- Why we love itQatar Airways is a Skytrax 5* airline, who have won ‘Best Business Class in the World’ on more than one occasion! They fly to over 150 destinations around the world and offer flights from Manchester and Birmingham as well as Heathrow, with seamless onward connections through Doha.
- Qatar Airways’ new QSuites are set to be rolled out over the next few years, but Best at Travel clients can look forward to the London to Doha route being one of the first to be switched over!
- QSuite is Business Class but the closable door is generally a First Class feature, creating a real feeling of privacy while you fly.
- The two seats together in the centre seats will convert into a fully flat double bed which is great for couples and families.
- The QSuite concept has been patented – and for now can only be experienced by flying with Qatar Airways.
- Did you know that the Arabian Oryx, which forms the Qatar logo, was declared extinct in the wild in 1972 but was reintroduced 10 years later and is now classified as vulnerable – the first time a classification has changed this way?
Book with Best at Travel and ensure you’re one of the first passengers to experience Qatar Airways’ exclusive QSuites!