Classic Argentina Tour
- Enjoy the cosmopolitan feel of Buenos Aires
- Join in with the Tango shows in La Boca.
- Spectacular wildlife of Patagonia.
- Visit the majestic Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Journey to the world end in Ushuaia, the worlds most southernmost city
- Opportunity to go whale watching in Puerto Madryn. (seasonal)
- Optional excursions available.
- Expert Local Guides.
- Direct flights available with British Airways
- Itinerary can be tailor made to your requirements
Our classic tour of Argentina allows you to discover this varied and exciting country
Discover the many faces of Argentina in a 13-day whirlwind tour, taking you from the sunlit streets of Buenos Aires to Ushuaia, the world's southernmost city. After touring the capital, South America's answer to Paris, jet off to Trelew where you'll walk among the Magellen penguins before driving north towards the golden cliffs and blue expanses of the Peninsula Valdes. Journeying south to the end of the world, you'll explore the national park of Tierra del Fuego, then turn your focus to the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. The final days offer sightings of 3000-year old cave paintings and a quintessential Argentinean send-off.