Classic Costa Rica Tour
- Discover Costa Rica's unique & key attractions easily as you cross the country from the Caribbean coast to the Pacific.
- Spot wildlife from your boat as you explore Tortuguero national parks canal, home to monkeys, sloths and caiman.
- Experience the biodiversity of Manuel Antonio Park and relax on some of the tropical beaches inside the park
- Try a canopy tour within the Monteverde Cloud Forest Marvel at the picture perfect Arenal volcano from your hotel.
- Direct flights available with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements
Discover some of the key attractions, from the Caribbean coast to the Pacific side, via the amazing Arenal volcano area.Sitting between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, Costa Rica is home to an incredible range of rare flora and fauna. This small and extremely friendly country contains famed volcanoes, waterfalls, uncrowded beaches and national parks with bountiful wildlife. Discover the key attractions such as Tortuguero, Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio on this wide-ranging 12 day itinerary.