Classic Superior Costa Rica Tour
- Premium experience to enjoy Costa Rica's bountiful natural marvels
- Enjoy Tortuguero National Park, a vital haven to turtles
- Explore the Monteverde Cloudforest by zip wire
- Relax in the many hot springs close to the picturesque Arenal volcano.
- Amazing wildlife-spotting at Manuel Antonio National Park
- Superior accommodation throughout
- Direct flights available with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements
Staying in superior accommodation discover some of the key attractions of this fascinating countryEmbark on a special journey through Costa Rica's untamed landscape, taking in lush rainforests, mangroves, lagoons, active volcanoes and of course a colourful array of exotic wildlife. Staying at superior accommodation this 12-day itinerary begins at San José, and will take you to Tortuguero and the volcanic Arenal region, where you'll discover a breathtaking canopy or walkway tour at the Selvatura Park in Montaverde. The adventure concludes at Manuel Antonio National Park, home to over 100 different animal species and a dazzling stretch of tropical beaches.