San Francisco & Yosemite National Park
- Take a ride across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Discover the dark history of Alcatraz*
- Trek the many nature trails of Yosemite National Park
- Discover the diverse wildlife of the stunning natural wonder
* Optional Extra - Please speak to one of our USA Travel Specialists to book.
Create a million memories as you explore the beauty of Yosemite National Park and San FranciscoSan Francisco is considered one of the best restaurant cities in America, so for the foodie in us, its an absolute must. Just thinking of San Francisco however, there is no doubt that the first thing to come to mind is the iconic image of the Golden Gate Bridge. Why not grab a bike for the day and take a ride across to Sausalito? If you prefer to take the less active choice, hop around the ferry to Alcatraz Island and discover the dark history of 'The Rock'. Taking the route out of the city, head inland towards the simply stunning Yosemite National Park. With hiking trails for all levels, waterfalls and diverse wildlife, one thing for sure is you will leave with some of the best photographs and memories you have ever made.