Historic Route 66
- Revel in nostalgia of America's historic old towns, and feel the excitement of modern day cosmopolitan cities
- Discover New Mexico’s rich and vibrant Native American heritage
- Experience real working stockyards in Oklahoma!
- Sample local dishes and delights at the famers markets
- Visit Casinos and see canyons
- Celeb spotting in La La Land
- Enjoy the warm Californian sunshine and cool waters of the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica
A journey of epic proportions, which has been inspiring writers, artists and musicians for decades.
Route 66, known as The Mother Road, is the ultimate American road trip! A journey for all true adventure seekers; Historic Route 66 will see you cross this great and diverse nation via 8 states, historic cities and faded desert towns. From the skyscrapers of Chicago to the pier of Santa Monica, discover Native American heritage, scenic vistas and the spirit of exploration. We can talk you through all possible side trips and excursions - so all you have to do is create your all-American playlist and get ready to put the top down and hit the great open road.