Bourbon & Bluegrass
Hit the road and get off the beaten track in a land of rolling hills, deep caverns, mountain musicians and bourbon distillers.
Meet the people with intriguing stories about this historic part of the USA, where the east meets the south and where farming, bourbon and music have grown together hand-in-hand. Journey through Tennessee and Kentucky along scenic byroads and via 2 incredible national parks on this hidden gem of a fly drive holiday.
- Visit Kentucky's Bourbon distilleries
- Sporting heritage in Kentucky
- The world’s longest cave system at Mammoth Cave National Park
- Musical history in Nashville
- Experience a live Grand Ole OIpry Show*
* Optional Extra - Please speak to one of our specialist sales agents to book.