An exciting journey across the Andes, from Chile to the spectacular Iguazu Falls in Argentina
This twin country holiday takes you from the Pacific coast of Chile to the Atlantic coast of Argentina and over the impressive Andes mountain range. Begin in the modern capital of Santiago with a full day visit to the colourful seaside town of Valparaiso. Take an exciting journey across the Andes mountains and down into Mendoza, a popular wine region where you will enjoy a full day tour sampling the produce of various wineries. Fly to Buenos Aires and spend a few days exploring this cosmopolitan city before ending your trip at the spectacular Iguazu Falls. Extend your trip with a few nights in Rio de Janeiro.
- Explore the colourful streets of Valparaiso and catch a ride in one of their famous hillside furniculars.
- Enjoy a city tour of Santiago and Buenos Aires
- Sample wines and olive oil on a full day tour of the wineries close to Mendoza.
- Take in the breath taking scenery as you cross the Andes mountains
- Visit both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides of the thunderous Iguazu water falls.
- Expert Local Guides.
- Flights possible with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements