Visit Bogota, Cartagena and Tayrona national park on this 11 day honeymoonEnjoy some of the best Colombia has to offer on this 11 day holiday taking in the high Andes and the beautiful Caribbean coast. Start your journey in Bogota at 2,600m above sea level, here enjoy a city tour taking in the world famous gold museum. From Bogota fly to the colonial gem that is Cartagena on the Caribbean coast, take in the city on a half day walking tour before visiting the picturesque Rosario islands. Finish your trip in Tayrona national park staying in the unique Eco-habs located inside the park allowing you easy access to the different beaches and trails.
- Explore the high altitude capital of Bogata, included during your stay is a half day city tour including a visit to the mountain of Monserrate
- Enjoy a walking tour of the colourful and historic city of Cartagena.
- Full day trip to the beautiful Rosario Islands
- 4 nights staying at the Eco-habs in Tayrona national park where you can explore the different beaches and trails around the national park
- Direct flights with Avianca from London Heathrow to Bogota (regional departures are also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements.