This action packed two week tour of Peru takes in the highlights with visits to Machu Picchu, the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca.
- Lima:The capital’s great architectural ensemble has earned the UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
- Arequipa: Explore the small walled town within a town that is the colorful Santa Catalina convent and enjoy awesome views of Mt Misti volcano
- Colca Valley: Enjoy the stunning views of the 4,000-metre-deep canyon from Condor Cross lookout and see Andean Condors in flight
- Lake Titicaca: A boat ride takes you to Taquile island and the artificial floating Uros Islands
- Cusco: Discover the former capital of the Inca Empire
- Machu Picchu: The lost city of the Incas is hidden on top of an Andean peak, offering views not only of the mountains, but also of the Inca past
- Direct flights possible with British Airways from London Gatwick (regional departures also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements