Relax and unwind at the luxurious Constance Moofushi and indulge yourself into an innovative spa treatment.
Constance Moofushi Resort is reached by seaplane and is the epitome of luxury and relaxation, where every need is catered for. The five-star resort is one of the world's best diving spots, and guests can also go windsurfing and canoeing or enjoy complimentary dhoni boat trips.
The resort offers exquisite beach, water and senior villas with outside bathtubs and terrace hammocks in in secluded locations. The All-Inclusive complex offers a la carte dining on the seafront and signature drinks under the stars.
The five star Constance Moofushi on a private island in the Maldives offers a selection of luxury villa accommodation. Guests can choose from three types, all of which boast supremely comfortable furnishings and are well-appointed with contemporary amenities, including a minibar, television and refreshment facilities. A babysitting service is available, allowing parents to slip off for an hour or two into the tropical haven of the sumptuous spa, complete with its wide range of treatments to aid rejuvenation and relaxation. Guests can make use of the windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling equipment to explore the sun-kissed Indian Ocean. On top of that, guests can charter their own catamaran or pedal boat to conquer the waters. Beneath the surface guests can enjoy unforgettable diving excursions. On land, guests can make use of the gym or simply relax and cool off in the vast refreshing pool before dining in the two onsite restaurants..
Manta • Offers a daily changing buffet selection with international cuisine, from wood-fire pizzas to Maldivian specialities • Open for breakfast, lunch ad dinner
Alizée • Beachside restaurant with a la carte menu, including fresh seafood, grilled meat and fish • Open for dinner
Totum Bar • Serves a range of favourites including pizzas, hamburgers, fresh seafood, salads and grilled meats, as well as afternoon tea • Open 10.30am - 11pm
Manta Bar • Offers a wide selection of drinks including cocktails and mocktails, as well as a live DJ • Open 10.30am - 12.30am
Services and Facilities
• Gymnasium • Non-motorised water sports, including catamaran, pedal boats, kayaking • Snorkelling excursions (equipment included)
Cristal All-Inclusive Plan
All inclusive packages will start at lunch time on day of arrival and will finish after breakfast on day of departure and include:
• All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in our Manta restaurant with daily themed buffet menus. • One a la carte dinner once per stay of 7 nights at our Alizée Grill Restaurant (wine and beverages included in the Cristal package) • Afternoon tea served by the pool from 4.30pm – 5.30pm • Birthday and wedding cakes (when known in advance)
• Large variety of Super Premium branded spirits and international beers, our main bar remaining open until late (10.00am to 1.00am) • Large selection of fresh drinks, soft drinks, mineral water including our own produced mineral water (10.00am to 1.00am) • Unlimited access to cocktails and Constance signature drinks menu (10.00amto 1.00am) • International wine list inclusive of wines from around the world (France, Italy and the New World). Many wines directly imported from small wineries (10.00am to 1.00am • Selected menu of sparkling wines (10.00am to 1.00am) • Mini bar with wine, beers, soft drinks, Moofushi water, and confectionery. Refilled on a daily basis.
• Nespresso coffee machine and regular capsules replenishment in Senior Water Villas only • Free water in all villas
All Inclusive Entertainment
• Snorkelling equipment for each guest at the boat house • One dhoni boat excursion during stay to be selected from the available activities through Bluetribe excursion centre on guests’ arrival • Guided snorkelling excursions (from the beach) to book 24 hours before through Bluetribe Excursion Centre (timings for the beach snorkelling may change day by day) • One ‘Introduction to scuba diving’ in the swimming pool during stay to be booked through Bluetribe Diving Centre • Complimentary WiFi access in all villas, plus direct complimentary access to Internet through our in-room TV • Complimentary on demand movies available on our Mac mini system • Play Station 3 available on request for children • iPod docking stations in Villas played through the television system available upon request • Fitness centre, all indoor games, all non-motorised water-sports (excluding lessons) • Entertainment (by professional DJ) every day in our main bar • “Bodu Meru” Maldivian evening once per week in main bar or on main beach • One weekly presentation about the preservation of our fragile coral reef and its inhabitants
All-Inclusive Additional Benefits
• Management cocktail once per week on main beach • Personal greeting for all guests escorted transfer to Constance Hotels and Resort's seaplane private lounge with outside relaxing area. Transport is by our own private limousine bus • Complimentary snacks and Internet access available whilst waiting for your sea plane • Before any activity or before the use of any water sports facility, guests will receive a detailed briefing from the Bluetribe Team regarding ‘Water, health and safety’ • Regular presentation from the water sports team • Free WiFi at the Manta Bar, Entertainment Lounge and Hospitality Lounge and all rooms • Villa check in at the lounge prior to arriving at the resort • Hospitality lounge with showers, snacks and relaxation area available on the resort for early check-ins and late departures
Chargeable services not included in the All-Inclusive Plan
(subject to 5% service charge except for boutique items)
• U Spa by Constance treatment and boutique • Boutiques and dive boutique • Big game fishing on request (as much advanced notice should be given) • Diving at Blue Tribe • Any water sports lessons • Any other extra excursions not included in the package • Alizée Beach Grill Restaurant (for dinner) • Lobster • Special beach dinners • Ultra Premium spirits and liqueurs • Laundry • Cine Fushi on main beach (weather permitting) once a week.
The above package is subject to change without prior notice.
The water villa can accommodate up to 3 people; 2 adults, 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult with 2 children.
LCD TV with CD and DVD player
Mac mini with iPod connection
Tea and coffee making facilities
Outdoor shower in private deck area
The beach villa can occupy up to 3 people, either 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child or 1 adult with 2 children.
LCD TV with DVD player and iPod connection
Tea and coffee making facilities
Senior Water Villa
The senior water villa can occupy up to 3 people; 2 adults and 1 child, 2 adults with 2 children or 1 adult with 3 children.
LCD TV with Mac mini and iPod connection
Tea and coffee facilities
Let us plan your perfect trip to Constance Moofushi, call 0203 131 5999 to speak to one of our experts