Los Angeles, Hawaii and San Francisco
Destinations of diversity; where golden sandy beaches meet modern-day city skyscrapers.
California is a destination of diversity. One day you can be sunning yourself in the glorious California sun on Santa Monica Beach, the next playing the big kid in Universal Studios Hollywood, or even discovering the dark history of Alcatraz in San Francisco. The volcanic islands of Hawaii are pack with adventure too. Oahu may be famous for its big wave surf, but it is also home to Pearl Harbor, the only naval base in the US to be designated a National Historic Landmark.
- World famous Santa Monica Beach
- Explore the backlots of Warner Bros Studios*
- Feel the excitement at Universal Studios Hollywood*
- Waikiki Beach, Honolulu: the home of surfing
- Discover the history of Pearl Harbor*
- Iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- Explore the dark history of Alcatraz*
* Optional Extra - Please speak to one of our specialist sales agents to book.