Golf and Safari on Rovos Rail
- Enjoy the thrills and spills of Sun City
- Go on a game drive in Pilanesberg, Hluhluwe and Kruger
- Tee off at Leopard Creek and Durban Country Club
- Explore the battlefields and Zululand
- Visit a glass-making factory in Swaziland
This 9 day itinerary runs from Pretoria and back again, passing through some of South Africa’s most prestigious golf coursesPlay your way through South Africa’s most acclaimed golf courses. Tee off in Sun City’s Gary Player and Lost City courses, enjoy the challenges of the Drakensberg Mountains’ Champagne Sports Resort and take to the greens at Royal Swazi in Swaziland. Don’t worry if you’re not a golfer – non-players are well catered to with exciting Big 5 game viewing in Pilanesberg, Hluhluwe and Kruger, a historic tour of the Battlefields, a Durban city tour and a visit to a Swazi glass-making factory.