- See the bushman paintings in Motobo National Park
- Spot African wild dog in Hwange National Park
- Admire Victoria Falls and the wildlife along Lake Kariba
- Enjoy scenic chartered internal flights
- Spot rhino in Matobo National Park
Capture the very best of Zimbabwe's national parks and reservesA nation of spectacular natural beauty, friendly people and rich culture, Zimbabwe is one of Africa’s leading safari destinations. This 12 night tailor-made itinerary has been carefully put together so that you get the absolute best out of your Zimbabwean game viewing experience. Each national parks and reserves offers something unique and different. Spot elephants and wild dog in Hwange in the west and admire Victoria Falls in the north before heading to Lake Kariba. Fishing for mighty Tiger fish is the ultimate way to tie up this incredible itinerary.