Malaysia Jungles, Beach and Wildlife
- Visit Kinabalu Park and Poring Hot Spring
- Enjoy a canopy walk among thre tree tops to see wildlife from a close up perspective.
- Trek through the jungle on morning and evening safaris
- Go ‘tubing’ down the Danu River
- Enjoy 5 days at the luxury Gaya Island Resort and Spa
- Walk through Kuala Lumpur, following its Heritage Trail
Discover the very best of Malaysia’s wildlife, jungle and beaches on this ultimate itinerary.This 11 night journey through Malaysia sees you travel from Kota Kinabalu to the Danum Valley, spending time on an island resort, before ending in the country’s capital. Float in natural hot springs, hand feed orangutans, trek through the jungle spotting proboscis monkeys and go ‘tubing’ down the Danum River. Spend three nights relaxing at Gaya Island Resort and explore Kuala Lumpur on a Heritage Trail walking tour.