Best of Brazil's Wildlife
Explore the Pantanal wetlands and the Amazon Jungle on this wildlife-focused two week trip to Brazil.Start your holiday in Brazil with a visit to the Pantanal wetlands, one of the best destinations in South America for spotting wildlife. Keep an eye out for giant river otters, capybara, caiman, a wide variety of birdlife, and if you are extremely lucky, an elusive jaguar. From the Pantanal, fly onwards to the exclusive Cristalino Lodge in Brazil's Southern Amazon. A highlight of any stay at Cristalino Lodge is climbing one of their two 50m canopy towers to watch the sunrise. After a spectacular stay in the Amazon Jungle, continue to marvellous city of Rio de Janeiro where you will have the chance to visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue and Sugarloaf Mountain. End your trip with a couple of relaxing nights at the quaint colonial town of Paraty on Brazil's Emerald coast.
- Visit the Pantanal wetlands, one of the best wildlife experiences in all of South America.
- Stay at the fantastic Cristalino Lodge in the Southern Amazon.
- Climb one of Cristalino Lodge's two 50m canopy towers to get an awe inspiring view of the Amazon Jungle.
- Explore the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro with trips included to both the Christ Redeemer and Sugarloaf mountain.
- Finish up the trip in charming colonial town of Paraty on Brazil's emerald coast.
- This itinerary can be customised to your requirements.