Jewels of Brazil - Rio, Iguazu and Paraty
- Catch the cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain and enjoy the spectacular views from the Christ Redeemer.
- Relax on the famous Copacabana beach.
- Visit the awe inspiring Iguazu Falls from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides.
- Discover some of the stunning beaches which surround the colonial town of Paraty on a half day Schooner tour
- Explore the picturesque town of Paraty on foot
- Direct International flights possible with British Airways from London Heathrow (regional departures also possible)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements
Discover the sights of Brazil from Christ the Redeemer in Rio to the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls.This nine night tour ofBrazil showcases the country’s most famous sights. Start in Rio de Janeiro, soaking up the sunshine on the famous Copacabana Beach, ride the cable car to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain and visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer. Spend time at Iguazu Falls, seeing these magnificent waterfalls from both the Brazilian and Argentine sides, before making your way to the colonial town of Paraty. End your itinerary sailing on a schooner around the islands in the bay of Paraty, sunbathing and snorkelling.