New Orleans, Memphis & Nashville
- Live music and entertainment venues fill the streets with soulful sounds
- Discover famous cities where musical legends from Elvis Presley to B.B. King ploughed their trade
- Go through the keyhole of Elvis Presley's Memphis home - Graceland*
- Enjoy traditional Southern charm, cuisine and hospitality
- Experience a live Grand Ole Opry Show*
* Optional Extra - Please speak to one of our USA Travel Specialists to book.
The ultimate road-trip for music lovers everywhere!The Deep South is famous for its music, its cuisine and of course its hospitality. The ultimate destination for American music fans - the streets of Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans are filled with the smooth sounds of jazz, soul, rock'n'roll, and more. Breathe in the magic where musical legends from Elvis Presley to B.B. King ploughed their trade. Beyond the thriving live music scenes, museums display historic artefacts from the American Civil War and there are numerous landmark battlefields and monuments to discover in every Southern state. Enjoy stunning views of the countryside and plantation homes are you make your way through the state of Louisiana and on to Tennessee.