Grand Tour of Sri Lanka
- Visit the 5th century capital of Anuradhapura
- Discover Mihintale, the first Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka
- See Sri Maha Bodhi, the oldest tree on earth
- Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Polonnaruwa Ancient Ruins and Dambulla Rock Cave Temple
- Explore Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Tooth Relic) and watch a Kandyan dance and cultural show
- Visit Millenium Elephant Foundation ,Pinnawala and Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Explore the Nuwara Eliya tea plantations
- Go leopard spotting in Yala National Park
- Visit Ella Falls and the historic coastal city of Galle
Visit the iconic Sigiriya Rock Fortress, discover the tea plantations of Nuwara-Eliya and spot leopards in Yala National Park on this comprehensive tour of Sri Lanka.
This 7 night, 8 day tour offers the chance to experience all of the iconic sights of Sri Lanka. See the oldest tree on earth at Anuradhapura, admire the incredible constructive engineering of Sigiriya Rock Fortress and visit the ancient ruins of Polonnaruwa. Other highlights include a visit to Millenium Elephant Foundation ,Pinnawala , and experiencing a traditional Kandyan dance in the capital.