Grand Tour of Sri Lanka
- Visit the 5th century capital of Anuradhapura
- Hike to the top of Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Explore the Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy
- Enjoy elephant encounters at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
- Explore the Nuwara Eliya tea plantations
- Go leopard spotting in Yala National Park
Visit the iconic Sigiriya Rock Fortress, discover the tea plantations of Nuwara-Eliya and spot leopards in Yala National Park on this comprehensive tour of Sri Lanka.
This eight day tour offers the chance to experience all of the iconic sights of Sri Lanka. See the oldest tree on earth at Anuradhapura, admire the incredible constructive engineering of Sigiriya Rock Fortress and visit the ancient ruins of Polonnaruwa. Other highlights include a visit to Millenium Elephant Foundation in Pinnawala and experiencing a traditional Kandyan dance in the capital.