Discover Northern Argentina
Explore the remote and less visited north west corner of Argentina on this tailor-made holiday.Start your 11 night itinerary in lively Buenos Aries with a city tour of the colourful La Boca neighbourhood and the Recoleta Cemetery. Travel to the picturesque city of Salta with its craft market and views over the Lerma Valley. Explore the north west area of Argentina, sampling wine in Cafayate, passing unique rock formations, tobacco plantations and charming time forgotten colonial villages. Visit the World Heritage Site of Quebrada de Humahuaca famed for its colourful hillside, see pre-Incan ruins and end your holiday with a few days at the Iguazu Falls.
- Begin your trip in the lively capital of Buenos Aires where you will enjoy a guided half day city taking in the main sights.
- Explore the north west region of Argentina by road from Salta passing through stunning landscape and colonial towns where time has stood still.
- Finish your time in northern Argentina with a visit to the Iguazu Falls on the border with Brazil and Paraguay. Here you can explore both sides of the falls with a guided excursion to the Brazilian side included on the final day
- Departs from London Heathrow with possibility of direct British Airways flight to Buenos Aires (regional departs also available)
- Itinerary can be tailor-made to your requirements